December 5, 2013

New Bags

I've been working on some new bag designs and I am happy to say that they are done and in the shop. This is the Sophie bag in a ziggy stripe print. I love the size and all the pockets to keep all your essentials organized. 


The exterior has a nice size zip pocket for your cell phone or other essentials. The shoulder straps are so comfortable to wear and love the added pleats on the exterior of this Sophie bag.


As I was designing the Sophie bag, I was thinking of the size I would like it to be and the versatility of it. I wanted it to be large enough for me to be able to carry my laptop or camera when needed and that I can use it for everyday wear. As you can see, the bag snaps closed comfortably with the laptop inside.


 The Sophie bag also has a generous gusset so it's nice and deep. BTW, this would make a very stylish diaper bag. Check it out. This bag is in the shop.


Tomorrow, we've teamed up with an awesome company to give you a great deal on one of my newest additions. You can grab the promo item for Christmas or for yourself. Stay tuned. I will announce it with a link tomorrow.

No comments: