October 7, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Over the weekend, Saturday to be exact, we went up to the farm for their annual Fall activity. We always pick out our pumpkins and gourds to decorate our home. I love this pumpkin trio sitting on the hay.

Our daughter loves to buy white pumpkins. They are so little and a bit different which makes it fun for her.


These were some of our purchase besides all the delicious treats inside the store and gift shop.


These rows of candy makes my sugar level rise just looking at it but they are oh so good. This is one time of the year that I actually go all out and buy a variety of the fudge treats the store carries and they have the best candy corn ever. I don't know how they make them but it does not taste like the ones I find at the grocery stores.


No comments: