February 1, 2016

Winter Wonderland

What I love about the Winter season is Christmas and all the beautiful lights adorning the homes I see  and the snow on the ground. Living in So. Cal there's none of that going on. I am grateful for the beautiful weather with the mild climate but sometimes I wish that I could see the beautiful wintery snow scenes. 

Our family got a chance to do just that on our recent trip to see family and attend a wedding. We wandered in this beautiful neighborhood on our way to a Target store nearby our hotel and it was magical. We were all so happy and amazed that the entire neighborhood were lit up with beautiful lights and decorations.



It made it even better with the snow steadily falling. This is one of my favorite photos I took. I was kind of worried the snow would get my camera all wet but it was so worth it to enjoy this beautiful scene and the Christmas season.

No comments: