August 18, 2018

August New Release

Happy Saturday! Where has Summer gone? It seems like school was just let out yesterday. I am going to savor every last bit of Summer while also preparing for Fall. I love Fall although here in Southern CA it just doesn't feel like it. I remember those Fall days in New England with the cooler, crisp air coming on as we anticipate the change in season and the leaves preparing to turn beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow. 

These camping and smore's cozies reminds me of camping with my family and roasting marshmallows by the campfire squishing those hot roasted marshmallows in between layers of Hershey's chocolate bars and letting the heat of the marshmallows melt the chocolate to create the most delicious camping treat ever.


Not too far from me there is a beautiful rose garden filled with gorgeous blooms all Summer long. I don't get to go see it as often and walk along it's path. The winding path leads to so many variety of roses all in full bloom and the fragrance is amazing.


I've heard some say that roses don't have a fragrance to them but I beg to differ. All of the roses that I have seen and smelled has a wonderful aroma. I love how these cozies reminds me of places that I love.


The shop has always carried hot cup cozies but I decided to make one size to fit both Starbucks 16 oz and 20 oz cups. I am a big hot cocoa fan when it comes to Starbucks hot drink. These cozies keep your hands cool and your drinks hot.


In celebrating the upcoming Fall season I fell in love with these beautiful prints. Pumpkin spice cocoa and donuts seems like a perfect match. 


I love the watercolor look of these pumpkins. Pumpkins also reminds me of a fun Fall activity that I love to take my family to. We go feed the animals, go on hayrides, get treats and pick pumpkins then carve it just a couple of days before Halloween so our jack-o-lanterns stay fresh until Halloween is over.

Last of all who doesn't love sunflowers? Have you ever read the book called, "The Sunflower House"by Eve Bunting? That book is such a fun read for little children. It's about a little boy planting sunflowers in a circle and as it grew it became a sunflower house where the children play in. I think it was so magical to be surrounded by big beautiful sunflowers all around. We did that one year and it was so fun to see our children playing in it. Seeing sunflowers always bring back such fond memories. 

Speaking of children and fond memories, do you remember Lisa Franks? Here stationaries and schools supplies were all about unicorns and rainbows. What a fun time it was to go school shopping and seeing all the bright and fun designs she comes out with each year to prepare us to go back to school. Unicorns were magical then and still is today. 
All of these cozies are available in the shop. Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments: