January 18, 2016

A Winter Wedding Part 2

I just love the beautiful decorations that Clarion Gardens put up for Christmas/Winter. It was so magical and amazing. This display was on top of a large cabinet. I love the grey paint used for it. The room was a bit busy at the time I took this photo so I just hurried up and took the photo of the display not the entire cabinet itself.


 These are some close up photos of the hanging display in the same room.





This is such a nice idea to display the brides three white dresses she wore throughout the important events in her life. I would love to have the tri-fold display. Sure wish I would have remembered to ask where they bought it from. 


I did find the photo of the table display for the wedding reception. On the back of each photo the bride and groom wrote something special about their courtship. It was so sweet. 


This was the cake for the bride and groom to cut. I love the simplicity of it and the beautiful floral decorations on top. The touch of lace with the doily underneath just pulls everything together.


How pretty is the rosette tablecloth? I love the texture it lends to the display and the serving set is so pretty with those carved handles. Each wedding is so special and unique. I am so happy to be a part of this one.


No comments: