February 16, 2016

Playtime

It's been such a nice four day weekend. I got to hang out with one of my girls, going to lunch, the beach and taking a walk to visit the local bookstore and library. Now it's time to get back to creating some fun new things.



First up is this adorable toddler tshirt full of glitter and this cute phrase. I wish you could see all the glitter and sparkle in this tshirt. It makes me smile looking at it.


I made my daughter a zip pouch using a new woolie plaid flannel paired with leather. I was so excited to try out some leather but it didn't go as planned. The leather just wouldn't work with my sewing machine. I love the feel of the leather so this is something I would definitely be doing again with some minor tweaking to make the leather work. I also ordered some new leather labels and absolutely love the new look. I am off to make some more fun things. Have a wonderful week!




No comments: